MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Aston Villa | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Aston Villa

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
Villa at BDBL tonight. The fun never stops. Beyond caring what side will play...

So..

Any team news?

I don't know what to suggest.

Anyway.. Blades 2 1 win.

UTB

Same formation?. Will Burke get longer than 10 minutes ?. Just get a point so we at least beat Derby’s record.

Please can we play a front 2 that will at least worry Villa - ie with pace, ie Burke. Of the others, McBurnie for me :throw:

We should get a point.
1-1

Aya we could play anybody up front and we wouldn't score as long as the midfield keep playing the ball sidewards or back. A few crosses from the wing in the last third instead of hoof ball from the back would help who ever happens to be given the hot potato up front.

If ever there’s a game I that I really want to win this season it’s this one...even more than the Dirties. One of my old boss (who was basically a bastard) supported them and used to give it large non-stop when they had a decent team, and they’ve had so much luck against us in recent times. They shouldn’t even be in this division. 🤬

COME ON BLADES! Just this once 3 points, please.. ⚔️

Aya we could play anybody up front and we wouldn't score as long as the midfield keep playing the ball sidewards or back. A few crosses from the wing in the last third instead of hoof ball from the back would help who ever happens to be given the hot potato up front.

True Gray - but playing with Burke means we have to get the ball up the pitch earlier otherwise there's no point.