Match Day Thread: Swansea v The Mighty Blades | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: Swansea v The Mighty Blades

its annoying me this game - an extra 10% sharper and we would be walking it - seem a bit wasteful with possession and chances - and we are always vulnerable

reality check about where we actually are as a team.
just don't look quite good enough to be table toppers at the mo.
madines made a difference tho

Well I did my bit it’s not worked yet but there’s time I should have took the 7/4 for them to score 1st as I fancied it but went 5/2 them to win we look a shadow of the 1st half team but it only takes a second to score a goal

Absolutely dire scond half when Swansea raised their game. A lot of average to poor performances tonight. If we score those 2 in the first half it's 3 points but second half we got what we deserved.

3pm KO games we win more than we lose,should have a chance at Norwich,but those chuffs have had a days extra rest.

Oh and just to piss in your pint pot Norwich won at Swansea 4-1.

Replica of Derby and Bristol City away. Dominate first half fail to take chances. Oppo. change formation come out second half have a go and we look clueless. We continue to make the same mistakes and lack pace in the middle of the park to counter when when we are under the cosh.

If all we've got is hoof ball when Madine comes on as plan B then we'll continue to struggle to get results away against the better teams.

Swansea manager has done us two games running by changing tactics. They have pace in the team we don't. We need to get someone in before the end of the JTW who gives us this option.

I though Madine and Dowell looked ok when they came on and Hendo, Jack and Egan played well but the rest were all off their games. No idea what happened to Fleck who I though was excellent in the first then couldn’t do anything right in the second. It was his mistakes that encouraged team on.

But it happens, we move on...

Replica of Derby and Bristol City away. Dominate first half fail to take chances. Oppo. change formation come out second half have a go and we look clueless. We continue to make the same mistakes and lack pace in the middle of the park to counter when when we are under the cosh.

If all we've got is hoof ball when Madine comes on as plan B then we'll continue to struggle to get results away against the better teams.

Swansea manager has done us two games running by changing tactics. They have pace in the team we don't. We need to get someone in before the end of the JTW who gives us this option.
agree lst although we needed to bring someone in with physique up top we also need a striker with pace who can just do somat a bit different to billy and goldie and take defenders on know thats not easy but im hoping after tonight chris will try and get somebody in this jtw for that role got to be honest didnt fancy us here bad ground for us havent won there for 60 years