Match Day Thread: Manchester United v The Mighty Blades | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: Manchester United v The Mighty Blades

Yes, it's odd. Contact injury, awaiting results, not out to the end of the season. No updates.

What was interesting from yesterday was CW's pre match interview." When I review the end of the season I might have to think about getting nastier,making a bit more noise about things" he was talking about his approach to the media, to making a bit more fuss about the wrongs we have suffered.

Abut time too Chris, stop the jocular, happy to be here approach. You've earned that right, make it count.
Exactly, and I also think he means the players are too nice for their own good at times. We accepted an obvious mistake with hardly a murmur and I just don’t think most other clubs would have. The lack of crowds won’t have helped the players or the Refs who must pick up on appeals etc. but can you just imagine ManU’s reaction yesterday if it had been 0-0 just before HT than it had happened to them? They’d have been all over the Ref and their ever so nice manager and his team plus the subs would have been doing cartwheels on the side to attract Oliver and drag him over to the screen.

The thing is everybody expects clubs to respond that way and so should we. It’s like we’ve bought into the media crap that it’s only Sheffield United so the points aren’t as important to them. The whole episode has been written off by the MSM and the PL as just one of those things, but take a look around YouTube and other clubs fans sites and many are gob-smacked that we didn’t make more of it.

Last edited:
As discussed , the lack of crowds, of an atmosphere is taking it's toll
"Captain Billy Sharp revealed this morning that playing in front of empty stadiums has hit the United players hard.

"Do I think it's to do with the fans? Yeah, I do, but we have to now stick our chests out and give it a right good go," admitted Sharp.

"We are missing that edge that we have.

"We thrive off the fans backing us and thrive off opposition fans."

The full article below.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/spor...3_IzXPy-xqIpRZngDu6R-HzWL5ARvOdVRPA1pJpMtBEgs

You really have a masters degree from Cambridge in the art of completely, utterly and without fail missing absolutely every point everyone posts. I salute you.
Add to that an obvious crystal meth habit in imagining McB and Berge will score. Or even that we will net twice tonight.
I hope you are right,but if you are it will be down to blind faith not anything approaching Planet Logic.
Narthen Beany Did you see who scored our first&third goals v Spurs? owt to say abart Crystal Meths nar ya mouth git.:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

Narthen Beany Did you see who scored our first&third goals v Spurs? owt to say abart Crystal Meths nar ya mouth git.:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

Tell me which part of my post about their performances and how many goals we would score was wrong.
Polish your ferret and take your clogs for a walk plant pot.

Tell me which part of my post about their performances and how many goals we would score was wrong.
Polish your ferret and take your clogs for a walk plant pot.
:ROFLMAO: Ferret? Never had one,never wanted one,tha wrong again Mi owd pal.:giggle: Were ya ashamed we let a late goal in yesdi?:giggle: You still backin us for relegation next season?:giggle: Have a good day pal,will ya visitin a pub over the weekend? UTMPB