MATCH DAY THREAD : Liverpool v The Mighty Blades | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Liverpool v The Mighty Blades

Berge's was more a pen than the pen and the handball-depends on which week's rules we are playing today

I have no idea why that wasn't given - none at all. Just doesn't make sense. I'm confused as to which incidents are reviewed and which are not - because if it was reviewed, it had to be given

Plenty of positives that half, we look good down our right. Frustrating not to be going in at half time with the lead.

Brewster's struggling, tough game the lad to be making his starting debut. Give him another 10 mins before hooking him.

I have no idea why that wasn't given - none at all. Just doesn't make sense. I'm confused as to which incidents are reviewed and which are not - because if it was reviewed, it had to be given
All reviewed apparently so even more baffling

PL have issued the explanation Robertson's hands / arm were in a 'natural position'. The ever changing hand ball rule is a mystery to us all.

I wouldn't mind if there wasn't VAR - but there is. Bizarre they missed that - unless too scared to give another pen v Scousers
That is the issue we battle against bigger budgets but also decisions that favour the bigger teams. If karma did Saturdays we win this.

Poor markin by Enda for Jota's goal altho it was a good header.Gunna be a long half hour mi thinks.UTMPB

Better , by far, performance but rather have had a lucky point. Bad 2nd goal. Enda not jumping and FFS shoot a bit more.

McBurnie ?????? Jury's out for me.

We lumber around in attack - way too slow getting the ball forward.
Decent performance in many ways - but still look poor attackwise