MATCH DAY THREAD : Fulham v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Fulham v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
After some signs of improvement leading to some optimism, tedium has set in again. Not least because the sides we may have been able to catch have improved their results too. It seemed a tall order 6 weeks ago, and if anything the gap seems to have widened. I don't want a team of quitters but as missing players seem to grow in number it's getting more and more difficult to get the positive results... Hopefully we can get a win tonight though...

So...

Any team news? :)

Egan out 2 months...

Fleck still ill?

Any good news?

Fulham also have few out so perhaps everything will be OK. I dunno. Anyway I'll go optimistic. 3 to 1 Blades win... Lol

UTB

Last chance saloon for a patched up team. Heart says 0-1 Blades head says 2-0 Fulham. No Egan or Fleck is a major blow.

Brewster off the mark. Didzy net buster. Lundstram 30 yard screamer 3-0 Blades . Wait, no wait nurse please waiiiiiiiiiilknargkg ,kdmjj.........................................................................................................................................................

No hopes, no expectation. Que sera sera.

They could confound us all (win), they could meet expectations (lose), they could disappoint( get hammered).

Who knows these days? More chance of winning the lottery ( to tie 2 threads together) than forcasting the result.

Obviously want a Blades win -let's at least have some pride & fight shown.

This is what I would go with today

Ramsdale

Baldock Bash Ampadu Stevens

Bogle Lunny Osborn

McGoldrick

Burke Sharp

We all know it will be the same formation with Jags and Norwood 😒

I don't think I care anymore this season. I'll have a look at the final score but won't be watching.

No idea which team will turn up
Defensive or offensive
Who, if anyone, will drop a major clanger!!
As said , we just want a performance to be proud of
COYRAWW

2-1 win for DEM MIGHTY BLADES,i'll be watching and hoping for a win,yes it's highly unlikely to affect which division we're in next season but i always want the BLADES to win.UTMPB