Match Day Thread: Burnley v The Mighty Blades | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: Burnley v The Mighty Blades

The last 15 minutes they were the better team. They by passed our midfield with diagonal balls to the wide men. We need to push up and get them on the back foot again. JOC is still a big miss for us.

Seen enough, just put Simpsons on instead.
There seems to be a determined effort away from home to do everything we're fucking useless at

Yeah I’ve thought that a number of times just lays it back without looking could actually let it run and move us forward sometimes

He does it EVERY time when receiving the ball facing our goal. Not at any other time, but it really is something that should be corrected.

Burnley are doing to us what we do the other teams. They defend really well and give us no time. This is where we need more pace and creativity.

Good point in the end, but is it just me that thought we were doing too much hoofing and hoping in the 2nd half?
Unless it was a plan due to the wind?

More to be positive than negative about there.

I would have taken the point before, certainly at 1-0 down. Don't want them going above us.

We just gave away a sh!t goal. The performance was decent, especially given the absentees. Though Burnley had key players missing too.

A mixed but positive game from Berge. Most pleasing is how he's already looking a goal threat.

Osborn good again. He has a future here for sure.

Robinson isn't good enough. Not to play any more than the odd game.

Norwood needs to improve. At this rate he'll need replacing.

Mousset looks more engaged and could be inching his way back into favour.

I thought Wilder's changes were decent enough today. We look good when we have 3 up front - it needs to be looked at and considered more.

What a finish by Egan too. LOL.