Match Day Thread: Burnley v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: Burnley v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So although other results are not particularly going in our favour, we have ourselves a great boost with a great performance against Spurs. A very different test today, and very difficult game in prospect...

So...

Any team news? :)

JOC fit to return?

Fleck and Lundtram missing?

This was always a tough game, and it gets no easier with the absence of our great travelling fans. I'd love to be majorly confident but I'm thinking this is draw at best. So 1-1 for me. Enjoy

Morning all, and a fine blustery day it is too. Burnley aren't roll-overs by any means, and the result at BDTBL was a bit out of character for them. Having said that, I fancy us to get a narrow win, 2-1 to our team.

Low scoring draw or a win for either team by the odd goal it’s either goalless or 1 goal wins for me

Goalkeeper crisis Henderson out,Moore out,Verrips out. o_O

Emergency recruitment overnite for Lee Baxter,remember him :LOL:

I only hope we 'take the knee' again, to make it 6 games in a row. We must never - repeat never - forget how guilty and racist we all are.

I see Burnley fans saying we play narrow and thinking their wide players will have the beating of us. We need the Baldock from the Spurs game and time for Stevens to wake up. I still think we will win 1-2 with our confidence back.

Don't deserve anything else
Slow, ponderous, ineffective and an odd good chance, and we can't take it.

This is looking pretty much like a typical away performances for the rest of eternity

That's a pen with or without VAR surely?

One lapse , need to step up , they will sit deep , going to be difficult and the wind here in the NW is gusting like mad.