MATCH DAY THREAD : Bristol Rovers v The Mighty Blades (FA cup RND3) | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Bristol Rovers v The Mighty Blades (FA cup RND3)

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So we travel to the Gas :) in the FA Cup 3rd round...

Are we making changes?

The first 11 are crap enough to not need a rest..

So I think we might win. 4 nil to us by halftime..

UTB

It has been a terrible week with Mousset and obvious differences with Wilder and the money men. All that needs to be put to one side and we need to be professional and do what we have to do to win. Full first 11 for me. It would be great to see Brewster score. 3-1 Blades

How many chances does Moose get? Haven't even noticed him on the pitch in previous games.
Can't believe he is playing TBH

No rest for the wicked???????????

He's playing Moose in the hope that he comes good- and then he can say it takes a striker a good year to bed in- and have a ready made excuse for Brewster's ineptitude to date.

Chuffin hell no one's complained about Lundy being included in the side,what's up peeps? Come on BLADES let's have a win PLEASE.UTMPB

The Spurs Fan has put on Club Foot on to drown out my complaints - its cheered me up ...............cmon Blades!!!!!

More surprising selections perhaps Brewster will get a chance to get off the mark when we are 2 or 3 up. That midfield should be able create some good chances against a poor Rovers defence.

Moose's goal given as a Joe Day OG. FFS

We're looking dominant, Osborn's playing like Beckham. We need to go in at HT with a score they can't catch.