MATCH DAY THREAD : Brighton v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Brighton v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
Well despite a decent last 10 minutes (and decent first 15) the result on Thursday was as expected. At least we managed a couple of goals and maybe a little confidence can be taken from how we finished the game. Very important game today for those that want to still believe in the possibility of survival, and anything IS POSSIBLE.

But anyway...

Any team news?

Berge would seem to be out?

McBurnie still injured?

Personally, if Berge is not fit, I'd start with the team that finished against Manure. Whether that makes sense I dunno, but there seems little to lose now. I do like Burke though, and I think if he gets a goal he could perhaps go on a little run... Based on nothing lol. Anyway, Blades win. 1 nil. Burke scores

UTB

I would like to see the pace of Brewster and Moose upfront with Burke behind. When he starts getting tired bring McG on. We will need energy in midfield so reluctantly Lunny to replace Berge. Win or Lose is in Wilders team selection. We need a win not a draw.

Must win.

Have to start with a team capable of scoring, and capable of surprising Brighton.

Depressingly, they're better than us in every department, playing the same system we have. If we match up against them, I don't expect good things.

I'd like us to go with 4 at the back. I think it would plug gaps that have been too evident with our sub standard back 3, and enable us to push out further and with less risk.

So let's play the same system as Brighton, when they're superior in every department, and when going with 4 at the back looked better for us in the previous game.

Lundstram coming straight back in after being left out completely last time sums things up. Typical of a team at the bottom.

Rest easy lads and lasses.

CW's had a good luck message from another Messiah- Sir Geoff Boycott , the best man to bat for you if your life depended on it, and a bloke who speaks his mind and has come through a few scrapes himself.

Show the same dogged determination with a bit of flair and The Great Escape Tour can start today on the south coast

Why not go with the system that finished the game against Man U? Why Keep playing a system that has not worked all season.? Why has our manager changed into such a coward?. That midfield three is the worst one in the division and worse than about a dozen in the league below. Change the system you idiot

"I don't care if we get relegated as long as we never lose 5-0 to anybody because then I'm still a propper manager..."

Same formation WTF. Why can Wilder not see what is so obvious. We need to win not defend for 80 minutes in the hope we win 0-1 when he finally changes the system with 10 minutes to go. I

That is a joke he got the ball. The football gods against us again.
Not the Gods BfL , the whole f uckin game.

If you can't tackle for a 50 50 then there's no point playing. I'm very rapidly getting to the stage where I'll find somat else to do.

Excessive force is the buzz word, was it a must win ball on the halfway line no, United players would have been screaming for a red, that's football.

Correct decision from our Chris to take Flecky off,he was poor today and he's one of my favrit players.Ya just knew as soon as the ref went to the screen it was going to be a red card but FFS football's supposed to be a contact sport.What a save from Didsy's free kick by their keeper.If we get owt today it'll be a magnificent effort by our boys.UTMPB