Match day programme. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match day programme.

Liam has tweeted ours is being kept, don't panic fellow collectors.
Ours is pretty good but as has been mentioned on here more player stats would be nice.

Last edited:
I've got about 1200 in the garage. Stopped buying them as they get bigger to be honest. I can get nearly all the 1950's the same size as one season from the noughties

Used to buy em many years ago , not not done for years . Got to big , never actually read most of the content .

Just my opinion of course .

I used to buy one for every game that I attended from 1970, until a few years ago. Unfortunately, the content can never be as up to date as the internet. My children, who are season ticket holders, have never been interested in buying one. I predict that they will go the way of print newspapers, i.e. probably five years until they are gone altogether.

We definitely should do a programme but let's cut the price to £2
Or INCLUDE a 50/50 tkt with each one.

For the contents, i would like much more on players' stats....current season....LCFC career....player's overall career.
And full list of matches against that day's opponents.

Have tweeted Liam about this and said the producers will be asked about more stats in the programme.
He also said to send him anymore feed back and bits people wanted in there.

I'm pleased we'll continue to sell them.

I don't read them personally, but seeing people reading programmes and seeing and hearing programme sellers outside the stadium feels 'part of it'. It'd be weird if they disappeared.

So buy the bloody programme! I always do, home and away (tho I forgot at Coventry, maybe an omen I should follow..) rarely get to read it before the match but get to catch up later. It is annoyingly slightly too big for pocket various withouth being rolled/folded.

Ours is pretty good, agree more player stats may be a good addition, glad (aand typical) that Liam is on the case.