Match Day Pies | Vital Football

Match Day Pies

Hello,

My name is Jess and I am part of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pies. The Sisterhood is a blogging website that creates content on pies in all different stadiums in lots of different sports. Within the sisterhood there are four of us all studying Football Business and Marketing at UCFB.

Our degree doesn't just involve assignments and exams, it is also about gaining experience in the Football Industry and meeting people who are profoundly involved in the careers we intend to pursue.

We recently went to the DW Stadium which you can find here - http://www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk/?p=803

We would love any feedback in making the site or content better or even any other types of blogs you would want us to pursue.

Many Thanks
sisterhoodofthetravellingpies@gmail.com

www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk

Our pies have gone down the proverbial since the demise of Pooles Pies. Should have come to Saturday game and stopped off at a Galloways. Non the less nice site, good luck with your studies.

Bought one at the ground a couple of weeks back and wasn't particularly impressed so won't be a repeat customer. Unsure what brand they are. I quite like a Greenhalghs pie myself.

The new pies are rubbish ......... unlike this. (I know I've posted it before, but people on here have short memories ! ;o)

Got a virus from this website. KEEP OFF.
Admin t rid off
"This website"?
It's Youtube Taff. I suspect your virus is from some other dodgy website you've been frequenting.............. (or is this just the excuse for the Missus)
;o)