Match day parking | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match day parking

They come equipped with a Jack and an impact driver it's off in seconds. They might even just cut it off.
If you have an old landrover defender you're likely to have the doors and wings taken off it, if they can't nick the complete vehicle

Yeah saw this on the news, farmer woke up to his doors and bonnet missing. It’s a sad world we live in when we have to take a number of measures to protect our cars, you just have to make it hard it enough so that the thief goes to the next car instead because yours is too much hassle and there are many, many unprotected cars out there for them to choose from.

Yeah saw this on the news, farmer woke up to his doors and bonnet missing. It’s a sad world we live in when we have to take a number of measures to protect our cars, you just have to make it hard it enough so that the thief goes to the next car instead because yours is too much hassle and there are many, many unprotected cars out there for them to choose from.

Also sad that we have a police force who find it easier to catch white and blue collar workers doing a few MPH more than the speed limit, but are shit scared of these dangerous, organised gangs. And even when caught, probably spend a few months behind bars or get off on “lack of evidence”. I’d chop their hands off

I they stealing the doors and bonnet for the scrap metal value or for spare parts ?
I remember when manhole covers were going missing and lead off church roofs . Everyone blamed ****** then

I they stealing the doors and bonnet for the scrap metal value or for spare parts ?
I remember when manhole covers were going missing and lead off church roofs . Everyone blamed ****** then

Big market in the Land Rover 4x4 world Defender parts especially as its 6 years since production ended. My mate bought one of the last off the line and keeps it locked up in his garage, it's nearly trebled in value in 6 years only done the delivery mileage and the trip to the MOT every year.
Land Rover people are a special breed trust me

Big market in the Land Rover 4x4 world Defender parts especially as its 6 years since production ended. My mate bought one of the last off the line and keeps it locked up in his garage, it's nearly trebled in value in 6 years only done the delivery mileage and the trip to the MOT every year.
that would explain the one that got stolen off one of the drives on our road about 6 months back. They replaced it with a German car

I would’ve fitted the rear door on that. Absolute ball banger of a car to build that one.