Match Day income | Vital Football

Match Day income

JT_LCFC

Vital Football Hero
I know we are not privy to such information but it would be interesting to compare figures dating back to 2016 - to date.

By that I mean bar sales, club shop, hospitality, sponsorship, mascots etc. It is fantastic to see all elements thriving - and I am not sure how you can build further to maximise revenue.

It's a hang-up from the olden days, when we fans concern ourselves with each and every quid that comes in from wherever. Just like the team, we fans should move on and leave match day income to the commercial people. Best to enjoy the ride, without worry.

It's a hang-up from the olden days, when we fans concern ourselves with each and every quid that comes in from wherever. Just like the team, we fans should move on and leave match day income to the commercial people. Best to enjoy the ride, without worry.

I can’t sleep at night with the worry, more of an interest than anything.

As a ROM (Rough Order Magnitude) we could say its tebbled or 300%, from crowds of c3,000 to 9,000.

As a ROM (Rough Order Magnitude) we could say its tebbled or 300%, from crowds of c3,000 to 9,000.

I think in merchandise it will have gone up much more than 3x in the past few years. The superboost in kids and families buy lots more shirts and the new "casual fan*" means for each seat there are 3, 4, 5x more shirt sales opportunities.

*Very loosely meaning not season ticket holders.

There aren't just 3x more city shirts around the city. It is many multiples more than 3.

I think in merchandise it will have gone up much more than 3x in the past few years. The superboost in kids and families buy lots more shirts and the new "casual fan*" means for each seat there are 3, 4, 5x more shirt sales opportunities.

There aren't just 3x more city shirts around the city. It is many multiples more than 3.

A ROM is a ROM it is not to specific.

Indeed we sold record numbers of replica shirts last season.
The new training tops are very popular couldn't get one on Saturday in the new shop at the ground.

One revenue which seems to have gone backwards from years ago is the after match trade in the centre spot , on becks days it was busy into the night , with the fanzone there surely they could do something after the games

One revenue which seems to have gone backwards from years ago is the after match trade in the centre spot , on becks days it was busy into the night , with the fanzone there surely they could do something after the games

I think a lot of factors play to that:

1) More families go now.
2) The smoking ban.
3) People used to pop in to find out the results, but you get those on your 'phone now.
4) Drinking out is expensive.
5) The Centre Spot isn't that salubrious.

I think a lot of factors play to that:

1) More families go now.
2) The smoking ban.
3) People used to pop in to find out the results, but you get those on your 'phone now.
4) Drinking out is expensive.
5) The Centre Spot isn't that salubrious.
We meet in the cross for a couple of pints post match, cheaper too. Well for what my daughter and I like anyway lol.