Match day Discussion | Vital Football

Match day Discussion

kkeogh95

Vital Newbie
Staff member
Want to meet up down the pub for a few before the game? Or do you want to hear about the goings-on in and around the ground on the day of the match?

Well, this thread is the place to go! This thread will contain all that is going on, on a matchday and more!

If you know anything or want to get something organised with fans post in here to share with others!

Would love to meet my friends in the local boozers but as an avid supporter of over 55 years and also a very proud Valley Party Candidate and a very proud volunteer groundsman in the 1960's under that Late great character Sir Maurice Banham Shame can not meet up in the pub but still have my fair few beers and especially when live on Sky

kkeogh95

Vital Newbie
Staff member
Would love to meet my friends in the local boozers but as an avid supporter of over 55 years and also a very proud Valley Party Candidate and a very proud volunteer groundsman in the 1960's under that Late great character Sir Maurice Banham Shame can not meet up in the pub but still have my fair few beers and especially when live on Sky
Welcome to the forum John! Always good to see a Valley Party member!