Massive GFC programme collection available. | Vital Football

Massive GFC programme collection available.

CarerKate

Vital Reserves Team
Hello. First time poster on here. I am looking after 1 of your former elderly posters - GRSGimmer. His massive GFC programme collection is available for any GFC collectors that are interested. Virtually every Gills home/away prog since 1960 to end of last season including some very rare friendlies and postponements. Each of these progs are just 25p and money raised will go to charity. Pre-1960 progs will be going to auction. If anyone needs a gap in their collection to be filled I can probably help. Please PM me with any that you are interested in. Thank you.

Hello. First time poster on here. I am looking after 1 of your former elderly posters - GRSGimmer. His massive GFC programme collection is available for any GFC collectors that are interested. Virtually every Gills home/away prog since 1960 to end of last season including some very rare friendlies and postponements. Each of these progs are just 25p and money raised will go to charity. Pre-1960 progs will be going to auction. If anyone needs a gap in their collection to be filled I can probably help. Please PM me with any that you are interested in. Thank you.
Welcome Kate 👍

Hope and pray Gimmer is well thank you for looking after him.I would be interested in Watford at home programmes between 1965 and 1974 .Dad was a Watford fan and would take us kids when his team came to town.
Hi Chris, Gimmer is doddering along (aren't we all) but has had bad flu (fortunately not Covid). At his age we can not take any chances. I will PM you with the Gills vs Watford spares. Thanks, Kate.

Hi Chris, Gimmer is doddering along (aren't we all) but has had bad flu (fortunately not Covid). At his age we can not take any chances. I will PM you with the Gills vs Watford spares. Thanks, Kate.
Hi Kate
I have my flu jab Friday week. Do hope he is OK always enjoyed his posts on here looking forward to a few more when he is better. Take care of yourself Chris.

Just to echo the thoughts above, please pass on best wishes to Gimmer for a speedy recovery and hope to see him back soon.
Also, a massive thank you to you and the caring profession. We have probably all had experience of friends or family being looked after by carers (or fellow family members that have given up work to care for others) so appreciate what a fantastic job you do.

The Gimmer rules and always will !!

This programme collection proves what a diehard fan he is. Always has a kind and rational word on here and does not get involved in the somewhat heated skirmishes. Has always sounded like a gentleman.

Nice of you to pass on our best wishes, Kate. Flu is bad enough without the other thing.

Get well soon, GRSGimmer, we are all rooting for you !!