The Marvelous Nakamba Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Marvelous Nakamba Thread

I wonder when we'll get to see Marvelous. I'm very happy with Doug, just curious to see how Marvelous this lad is.

I used to play with some Zimbabwean lads related to Ndlovu, that flick to nutmeg the opposition player reminded me of some of the stuff they used to do. Problem was they’d do it when they were playing centre back

I do believe he's been MOTM three times in Champions League games against top opposition, so I would imagine once he's at 100% fitness and up to the speed of the premiership, he'll have no problems.

He does like a tackle but with him it's more a case of him launching himself at the ball, flicking it to a team mate and not/barely making contact with the opposition player - he does it a lot in his youtube video, it seems to be a somewhat unique skill he has there so perhaps he'll be ok with cards but time will tell :)

And the most likely to flop award goes to...

Marvelous Nakamba!!!

Haha I've got a bad feeling about this signing. Big Douggy and Hourihane would have been enough for me but we will see!
liverpool tried to sign him last season but for what ever reason it never went through so if klopp looked at him he cant be that bad

Clubbe Brugge midfielder Marvelous Nakamba (yes, that's spelled correctly) has admitted that a move to the Premier League in the future is possible, with Liverpool being linked with a move for the Zimbabwean.

Aston Villa’s lengthy chase for defensive midfielder Marvelous Nakamba over the summer took a few twists and turns with the former Club Brugge player reportedly going on strike as he tried to force through a move, but ultimately we gained the 25-year-old’s signature for a reported £11million and his signing took our summer spending through the £125million mark as head coach Dean Smith looked to rebuild the squad for the Premier League following all the contract expiries we saw over the summer.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...-signing-puts-in-impressive-west-ham-showing/

We have 4 top midfielders and this lad could be the bargain of the decade, non of this Gelling nonsense straight in looks like he growed there! As me Grandad used to say