Marveaux | Vital Football

Marveaux

A lot of fans in France saying he's a good loan for them, I tend to agree. Showed a lot fo promise, hopefully come back with more confidence having had a good season and either re-sign and use or he'll be moved on (think he's in last 2 years of contract?)

On a similar note poor old Jonas has been told to look for another club too. However as I pointed out on the Chron site, he has a contract to run and he was encouraged by the Fatman to buy out his contract at Mallorca so NUFC could buy him on the cheap.

So if you want him to go, buy out his contract ? Otherwise shut the fuck up you Fat Twat !

While we're at it how about forcing Squidward out the door that would be embarrassing for Pardwho !

Don't get where the sympathy comes for on regards to Marveaux, he was dreadful the few starts he had and the notion he was an 'impact' sub was equally drivel. Overrated and good riddance, classic example of the Toon sucking up players Liverpool rejected a year previous.

The fact that only 4 people, or so, have responded says it all about Marveux. He is a second rate footballer and always will be.

Re: Jonas. Again utterly overrated, limited player who caught the eye when trickyish Spaniards were all the rage. However - he genuinely tried, and anecdotally is a good lad to boot. Age has caught up with him now, good luck to him though he put the likes of accredited Geordies like Saylor and Ameobi to shame when the balls hit the bullet.

Marveaux was gutless, agree on jonas Wilco. If it's true that they are buying more then a few more have to go to make squad room.

Marveaux is another one who could have had potential under a good manager.

I wonder when Ashley will realise that P45 is costing him money.

So Pissdew signed him, Pissdew didn't play him, Pissdew treat him like Ben Arfa and people wonder why he wasn't great.

I never expected him to be the next Ronaldinho but I'm sure any half decent manager would've got something out of him. Certainly one who signed him. Maybe he was signed above Mildew's head and realised a midfield wasn't required with one of the worst managers that the game has ever had.

I must say I'm struggling to think of a worse manager in the history of top tier football.

Amazing Pardwho is still around to start the season. Ashley is a bigger **** than most realize, wait until the sales in January start. Marveaux had his moments, but like all players will fail with this manager for as long as everyone is happy with the odd win here and there. Still needs fatty and his clueless manager to be gone before anything will change. Hope it all starts with a thumping at citeh and gets steadily worse from there. Not sold by any of the signings so far and as already said fatty will still have his own agenda for January to fuck it all up even it does looks half promising.