Marriott Released | Vital Football

Marriott Released

Mistaram

Vital Youth Team
Just seen a video on Y/tube of Mick McCarthy telling why he didn't renew Marriots contract and released him Apparently he turned up for pre season a stone and a half overweight So out of condition that other players were actually lapping him during the running exercise But Mcarthy said he met him 6 months later the penny had dropped and he looked the weight he should be

Just seen a video on Y/tube of Mick McCarthy telling why he didn't renew Marriots contract and released him Apparently he turned up for pre season a stone and a half overweight So out of condition that other players were actually lapping him during the running exercise But Mcarthy said he met him 6 months later the penny had dropped and he looked the weight he should be

Look's prone to lapses of commitment. That doesn't look well for his future at Derby.

Look's prone to lapses of commitment. That doesn't look well for his future at Derby.

Laugh a minute you, Basie. McCarthy mentions one incident and that becomes "prone to lapses of commitment ". I have been trying to fathom your line of work. I am down to a choice of 2. Comedian or Journalist............. although the dividing line between the two is often extremely thin.

Laugh a minute you, Basie. McCarthy mentions one incident and that becomes "prone to lapses of commitment ". I have been trying to fathom your line of work. I am down to a choice of 2. Comedian or Journalist............. although the dividing line between the two is often extremely thin.

Clown I think MA...makes many decent points but few about football.

I believe him to be a horologist. Possibly responsible for training the cuckoos in Swiss clocks....

Basie your probably right he may be prone to lapses of commitment Probably the reason he's only manage 54 goals in the last two seasons Trust your judgement think we've bought a duffer

Latest Rams News