Marinakis charged with heroin trafficking | Page 6 | Vital Football

Marinakis charged with heroin trafficking

Apollyon - 29/3/2018 19:16

I think he sees himself as a revisionist rather than a ****.

Im not at all offended by people not believing that the holocaust was a conspiracy. It bothers me about the same amount as moon landings, flat earth and every other "revisionist" idea.
What I dont get, is this fred is about the Forest owner, and I know I am a fooker for going off track but this takes gold.

Medal ?

:91:

Apollyon - 29/3/2018 09:16

Im not at all offended by people not believing that the holocaust was a conspiracy. It bothers me about the same amount as moon landings, flat earth and every other "revisionist" idea.
What I dont get, is this fred is about the Forest owner, and I know I am a fooker for going off track but this takes gold.

Yes, and its not like provision has not been made for people to discuss whatever they like on the forum, without disrupting the main subject matter.

Its one thing disrupting a thread with punfests and arguments, some of which no doubt irritate people, but its a totally different thing to use the main forum to put forward barking mad conspiracy theories and controversy for the sake of it.

And I don't think what Boszi is engaged in is revisionism; it looks more like attention seeking to me.

mao tse tung - 29/3/2018 20:22

Apollyon - 29/3/2018 09:16

Yes, and its not like provision has not been made for people to discuss whatever they like on the forum, without disrupting the main subject matter.

Its one thing disrupting a thread with punfests and arguments, some of which no doubt irritate people, but its a totally different thing to use the main forum to put forward barking mad conspiracy theories and controversy for the sake of it.

And I don't think what Boszi is engaged in is revisionism; it looks more like attention seeking to me.

You could be right on all three counts but occasionally I wonder whether boszi is just having a stir.

Apollyon - 29/3/2018 07:46

This was clearly posted when you was half way through a fat bifter

Terrys chocolate oranges

I'm alllways half way through one to be honest. My equilibrium and health thang ;)

Marinakis has fined Olympiakos players 400,000 euros and ordered them all to stay away for a few days because of poor results.!!

They are 9 points behind AEK with 4 games left and are also out of the Greek Cup.
Looks like Garcia will be sacked and replaced by Pedro Martins.

Ruthless!

The ban on Marinakis not being able to leave from Greece has been lifted. He is now free to travel anywhere he wants. The first step of all the charges being dropped no doubt.