March Thread - AFCB v Oswestry | Vital Football

March Thread - AFCB v Oswestry

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
Approximately 200 here (more than the mushrooms at Oystain Towers???)

1-0 down at ht, looked 2nd best. Great to be sat with fellow Seasiders in a nice atmosphere.

Had a lovely bike ride and got back in time to follow Pool on line and Sky Sports News. I'm not surprised to see us in the play off zone after what I saw at Cheltenham and Mansfield even though we only took one point from 6. There is potential in this squad. I'm gutted we dropped so many unnecessary points earlier on as the pain of being a NAPMer for a Wembley final would blow circuits in my brain.

Hastings - 25/3/2017 17:24

Did you have a good afternoon despite the score?

It was nice to go to a football match again, no horrible atmosphere like at Doomfield and sat in the little stand with beer in hand (I wasn't due to driving), warm sunshine and really friendly vibe. The football was terrible and they will never be my team but yes it was great all considered.

You could even hear the Hartlepool fans chanting from 3 or 4 miles away.

No doubt you'd have to be within 3 or 4 yards to hear the septic mushrooms?

Non league Football can be a great day out. You can move around the ground and mingle with opposing fans and I think it is very thoughtful of our great leader :clown: to try to take us there. Operation Conference has stalled but he will devote all his energy to its revival.

whitey1942 - 25/3/2017 21:20

I was at AFC Blackpool today. Nice, enjoyable atmosphere.
What was the false attendance at the other place?

Whitey, wish I'd have known I'd have loved to have caught up with you mate. I was sat in the first seat after entering the ground just past the corporate hospitality and before the main bar and lounge.

whitey1942 - 25/3/2017 21:20

I was at AFC Blackpool today. Nice, enjoyable atmosphere.
What was the false attendance at the other place?

19 million... fabulous atmosphere... all enjoying 'The best ride'