Marc McNulty | Vital Football

Marc McNulty

Can anyone dig out that video from a couple of years ago, when some fella met him on a night out and got him to say something along the lines of ‘can’t wait to sign for the Gills, see you soon’ or something of the sorts whilst he was hammered!

We're being linked with Reading striker Marc McNulty. His goalscoring record looks good, about 1 in every 3 games, he's banged them in for Coventry, Portsmouth and Hibernian to name a few.

If the Hanlan transfer out of Gills finally goes through then this deal could be made. I would see getting McNulty in place of Hanlan as an upgrade.

He's also played twice for Scotland but we won't hold that against him. 😉
#### a Scottish International. No thanks. To think Stimson got stick for signing non league players.:grinning:

Actually, tbf, would seem to be a good signing if it happens.

#### a Scottish International. No thanks. To think Stimson got stick for signing non league players.:grinning:

Actually, tbf, would seem to be a good signing if it happens.
All a question of attitude. Certainly seems to have the quality to do well at league one level.

We're being linked with Reading striker Marc McNulty. His goalscoring record looks good, about 1 in 3

I think he would be a very decent signing.

But can’t help thinking it’s getting very, very cold around here. What’s that I see in the water......