Maradona | Vital Football

Maradona

Rza

Vital Champions League
The greatest

RIP to the true GOAT. The world has lost more than a footballer. Just like when Ali died the world lost more than a boxer. These types of humans are getting fewer and fewer and I dare say we'll ever see another Muhammad or Diego. True characters that used their platform to help the poorest in society.

The greatest

RIP to the true GOAT. The world has lost more than a footballer. Just like when Ali died the world lost more than a boxer. These types of humans are getting fewer and fewer and I dare say we'll ever see another Muhammad or Diego. True characters that used their platform to help the poorest in society.

Legend is a word used too many times, but his 2nd goal against England assured him of that status.

When you see some being awarded that "status", it makes me cringe.

Lewis Hamilton for starters....

Reactions: Rza
Legend is a word used too many times, but his 2nd goal against England assured him of that status.

When you see some being awarded that "status", it makes me cringe.

Lewis Hamilton for starters....

Why does it make you cringe about Lewis Hamilton ?

Maradona wasn't a legend in my eyes

He cheated his way to a Word Cup win

Undoubtedly a fantastic footballer (only marginally better than Beardsley in my opinion) but no legend for me

Fantastic football player, the absolute best ? plenty of debate about that.
What I am positive about though is he was an absolutely despicable individual.

He was a great player one of the best but that episode in the World Cup and his reaction is unforgivable in my opinion. His addictions got the better of him like a few other sporting people.