Mansfield Town (h): Ticket Information | Page 3 | Vital Football

Mansfield Town (h): Ticket Information

Are we turning away our fans ,i dont think so.The thing that annoys me is the segregation for a seperate stand,easily handled when we have had teams like Hull.I watched wolves v spurs the other week,similar gap between stands "policed" by stewards and the police.I would suggest mansfield fans are not allowed to congregate on the concourse and our stewards sit inside the stand not on the pitch!

The paranoia at this level is still ridiculous with CCTV everywhere.

City & United fans separated by a line of stewards and a small fence at last Sunday’s derby with not one instance of disorder, yet at SB its a separate Stand and 300+ seats that could’ve been sold (by them presumably)

Rant over, thanks to Liam it’s better than that was I suppose? ?

Cheers for that. My mistake. Does make you wonder though if clubs can get a cut of IFollow money whether these 1pm games could be pushed forward to 1230 or noon
Also if the game is already sold out why not make it available on ifollow regardless of kick off time?

If Mansfield wanted it as unallocated seating then 10% of the allocation has to be taken off as per Roger Bates comment when we get our away allocations. So those that moan they want it unallocated we get less tickets and some of our fans could miss out.

If Mansfield wanted it as unallocated seating then 10% of the allocation has to be taken off as per Roger Bates comment when we get our away allocations. So those that moan they want it unallocated we get less tickets and some of our fans could miss out.
Surely its 10% less of there tickets not ours?

Another couple of blocks of the bm stand may become available later in the week depending on how many are sold in the JIC area.

Although the atmosphere is always pretty good at Sincil Bank, it really ramps up when the away end is maxed out. We should treat the Mansfield supporters in the same way as they treat us; we get the whole of the North Stand at their place.

Cannot be hypocritical, love it when we are out in numbers, cramped in at away games. What's good for the goose......

I don't believe we do get the whole North stand- if memory serves the first two rows in the North stand at OneCall are not available