Mansfield manager sacked | Page 2 | Vital Football

Mansfield manager sacked

Can't blame Graham Coughlan at all, he has been living away from his family for ten years. One thing is for sure - he has a hell of a job on his hands at Failed Mill.

He’s quoted as saying the facilities are better than a lot of Championship clubs. He’s obviously not talking about the ground

For better or worse they've made a decisive move. Unless I've missed something, meanwhile in Grimsby.....

Mansfield have high expectations that are going to be difficult to achieve. Still 18th in League 2 with what they spend is poor But they could do with some stability

Nothing in the budget for a blockbuster signing on video then?.
Whatever happened to the geezer that was in the tat vid?. Is he knocking the goals in?

They really should have walked league two with the squad they had last season but they had a God awful manager who was hopeless at his job.

Picked up this thread and thought it had gone a long way very quickly - then saw it went back to Couglan's appointment last year.

They can appoint Kermit The Frog for all I care (they already have Miss Piggy). I'm just pleased we have the leadership we have.

All Matt Rhead's fault :hmmm:

Picked up this thread and thought it had gone a long way very quickly - then saw it went back to Couglan's appointment last year.

They can appoint Kermit The Frog for all I care (they already have Miss Piggy). I'm just pleased we have the leadership we have.

All Matt Rhead's fault :hmmm:
Sorry, my fault resurrecting an old thread, as it seems to happen so often I didn't want to start a new thread.