Mansfield manager sacked | Vital Football

Mansfield manager sacked

Sounds like Graham Coughlan from Bristol Rovers is being lined up. Seems bizarre but I imagine a better wage and location might swing it.

They went for the cheap option & now to bring someone from L1 I assume this will be a far from cheap option. Bizarre set of decisions really

Look out for some sort of spectacular announcement in the near future from Lady P, lights, camera, action, all me me me!. It should put anything produced by Simon Cowell into the shade.

Look out for some sort of spectacular announcement in the near future from Lady P, lights, camera, action, all me me me!. It should put anything produced by Simon Cowell into the shade.
Some kind of X Factor to begin for Mr Coughlans successor next season? Mr P might not like it though.

I live locally and know many fans. They are getting sick of the CEO and her constant self indulgent posts on social media. One of their board members is an associate of mine and he cannot stand her. I predict a major car crash waiting to happen with the Radfords pulling out and selling the club off cheap. With nobody ready to step in with financial clout, I can see them heading back to the NL.

Graham Coughlan it is. Seems a strange one with Bristol Rovers 4th in L1. On BBC Radio Bristol their (i think it was) CEO was suggesting it was for personal reasons , so maybe Coughlan lives near Mansfield.

Graham Coughlan it is. Seems a strange one with Bristol Rovers 4th in L1. On BBC Radio Bristol their (i think it was) CEO was suggesting it was for personal reasons , so maybe Coughlan lives near Mansfield.

I think he lives near Sheffield

I think he lives near Sheffield

They are also saying lack of investment and poor infrastructure.

they have overdone it in previous years so have cut cloth accordingly to reduce massive wage bill.

they are a big club much bigger then the stage but they are held back by terrible stadium and the way it is run.

They are as big as the red half of the city but just don’t have the clout

Lives in Sheffield, former Wednesday player.

I do get that Coughlin would be interested for a simple matter of geography. What I found interesting about how the story evolved over the weekend was that Coughlin made comments about how he was evaluating his position at Rovers at almost the exact time Dempster was being given the boot at Mansfield. Might suggest an approach had been made before the sacking was done and possibly without the knowledge of the Rovers owners