Man's best friend | Page 13 | Vital Football

Man's best friend

Never ever trained our lab off the lead she just tags along naturally, never a problem brilliant dog just gutted for her she has so many issues with her health doesn't deserve that.

On the other hand the little bastard papillon we inherited who is now as deaf as a post at 14 years old fecks off as soon as you let him off the lead. Needless to say he stays on one of those retractable leads. The Jug we have is also very good she just walks next to the Mrs no problem at all

Yeah, I'd hoped to get him freed sooner, but he just didn't look like he'd respond. Like your pooch, food would distract him, and he just loves other dogs. I suppose he's still only 5 months old, so it's not too bad.

Looking back, we could have done this weeks ago. He only does this when he's close to my sister. He didn't run off when he saw dogs in the distance, but rather stayed close and waited.

I look after a lot of dogs for a living, and I really hate it when I can't let them off.

Few animal welfare things including cats will have to be tagged same as dogs are.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-57068182

In addition, remote-controlled training collars for dogs will be outlawed

and although totally not the subject of this thread, the government will look at banning the sale of foie gras - a food made from the livers of force-fed ducks or geese.... at long fucking last. Disgusting way to treat animals.

Meet Rogue: he has taken a short term though I suspect it will be long term tenancy at the K.K abode.

Well you could meet Rogue: ill have to downsize the photo as it's too large to upload apparently. I'll put it up later

Rogue is a Japanese Akita. He belongs to Junior KK at home close friend who is between houses so Rogue is residing here for now. His mate pays for everything so that's alright.

He is a very good dog and most of all keeps the cats out of the garden. Won't be any foxes either again with Rogue around 🙂

I / We have had dogs pretty much all our married lives but now at 63 I dont want another one, I dont want the committment to another dog and I dont want my heart ripped out when they leave us.

Needless to say all our dogs have been someone elses fuck ups, Im so glad that at least rescue centers do home visits and are not just allowing people to adopt them.

Our best friend is now a cat, Jasper likes it under cars and this is how he came in recently.

Attachments

• 218934988_330352831972689_6287046596982929058_n.jpg
    218934988_330352831972689_6287046596982929058_n.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I / We have had dogs pretty much all our married lives but now at 63 I dont want another one, I dont want the committment to another dog and I dont want my heart ripped out when they leave us.

Needless to say all our dogs have been someone elses fuck ups, Im so glad that at least rescue centers do home visits and are not just allowing people to adopt them.

Our best friend is now a cat, Jasper likes it under cars and this is how he came in recently.
Agree with that col.
We have a working Springer that I absolutely adore, she keeps us fit, and that stupid Spaniel wagging tale never stops.
I am a bit older than you, and am being pushed by son and wife to get a working Cocker, and they are crankier than Springers, but for the same reasons I am resisting, but would love one.

Agree with that col.
We have a working Springer that I absolutely adore, she keeps us fit, and that stupid Spaniel wagging tale never stops.
I am a bit older than you, and am being pushed by son and wife to get a working Cocker, and they are crankier than Springers, but for the same reasons I am resisting, but would love one.

I agree, Dawn would have another dog but its me who would be getting out of bed at 6:30 to take it for a walk/Pee/Sheet dark pissing with rain blowing a gale and when thats done I can dry him, feed him then I go and have a shower/shampoo before going off to work.

I get the good stuff the love the greeting and everything else but ...

Its a no from me....... not any more.

I agree, Dawn would have another dog but its me who would be getting out of bed at 6:30 to take it for a walk/Pee/Sheet dark pissing with rain blowing a gale and when thats done I can dry him, feed him then I go and have a shower/shampoo before going off to work.

I get the good stuff the love the greeting and everything else but ...

Its a no from me....... not any more.

Not to mention the Vets bills, just had to pay 135 quid twice because our fruit loop has tried to eat herself. She had 3 heat spots and chewed and scratched them so raw they bled.
two consultation fees two lots of antibiotics and two tubes of cream, now some stuff for mites etc .
Not so bad if you can buy it on one for a quarter of the price but you need a vets prescription and you also have a sick dog that needs it now