Man's best friend | Page 6 | Vital Football

Man's best friend

My brother's Choc passed away last year, and he was heartbroken. He was mental!!! Never stopped. He knew the me and the blacksmith would allow him to get away with anything, so used to jump all over us. Didn't do it with anyone else.

They're so smart. Ozzy the Spaniel is his replacement, and he's definitely got a little bit of Fudge in his DNA.

I love them so much. There's never dull moment, is there. We've laughed so much.

He went to the beach for the first time, which was funny.

My sister is getting one as well, so we're obviously a Spaniel family.

I love them so much. There's never dull moment, is there. We've laughed so much.

He went to the beach for the first time, which was funny.

My sister is getting one as well, so we're obviously a Spaniel family.
Only ever took ours down to the beach once, pucked and pooped all over the car.

The dog rolled in fox shit this morning and it made me late for a training course as I had to hose her down and shampoo her.

This after waking me up at half 5 as she needed a shit (note to self, maybe feeding her a bit of left over meat pie last night was an error)

Happy Monday all.

Last edited:
This could be the new addition to the family. Monty, the Working Cocker Spaniel. My sister is dead set on having him.

View attachment 42308
I am coming under intense pressure to drop my opposition to a working cocker.
I should add, its not to a working Cocker per se, absolutely love them, its to another dog, so I wont be letting anyone see this little beauty.

I am coming under intense pressure to drop my opposition to a working cocker.
I should add, its not to a working Cocker per se, absolutely love them, its to another dog, so I wont be letting anyone see this little beauty.

We have 3 dogs , one is lying next to me one is lying on my feet and the other is snoring her head off on a bean bag, no problems at all.
In saying that they are used to a lazy life, I learnt a long time ago a large dog flap to allow them free movement to the garden., makes my life a lot easier. Shout squirrel and they shoot out and exercise themselves