Man's best friend | Vital Football

Man's best friend

HeathfieldRoad1874

Miserable Sod
LOL, Springers are like that. My favourite all time dog. Absolutely fantastic companions, but mad as a box of frogs.

If it makes you feel better, my friends black lab did that and broke her leg earlier this year.

As for the water, I use a 1 litre bottle, with time markings down the side. They show you how much you should have consumed during the day, so you can keep pace easier.

LOL, Springers are like that. My favourite all time dog. Absolutely fantastic companions, but mad as a box of frogs.

If it makes you feel better, my friends black lab did that and broke her leg earlier this year.

As for the water, I use a 1 litre bottle, with time markings down the side. They show you how much you should have consumed during the day, so you can keep pace easier.
She is nearly twelve, still cranky, so loyal, and still keeps going whatever.
Re the water, useful tip thank you.
Broken leg, dog of friend?

LOL, friend. I had to walk her two dogs for eight weeks. Just running with another dog, then bam!!!!

My sister is looking at two Cocker Spaniel pups next week. My brother has a Sprocker. I think it must be in the genes.

LOL, friend. I had to walk her two dogs for eight weeks. Just running with another dog, then bam!!!!

My sister is looking at two Cocker Spaniel pups next week. My brother has a Sprocker. I think it must be in the genes.
Oh dear.
Mind you I have to say if I had got the broken leg I would have gotten a better reception when I got home than if I had broken the dogs leg.
Gives you some idea of the pecking order in our household.
Tell your sister she will never get better friends.

You get some great combinations. Looks like a bit of Fox Terrier to me.

I met a half Lab half Springer today. He was like a half sized Lab with slightly Springer legs. Brilliant dog.