Manning Pen Gives Millers All Three Points | Vital Football

Manning Pen Gives Millers All Three Points

I thouroughly enjoyed todays game. In the first half both teams played some good entertaining football. I thought we had more chances and........dare I say it - possession!
The second half was a bit more frantic - and after we went in front we allowed Derby to have a larger share of the possession.
I thought it was a real gutsy performance with no weak areas in the team.

Every Rotherham player did exactly what they were supposed to. Have to say I think Vyner is really getting into his role now after a shaky start - I thought our back four were excellent.

I think you're right re Vyner. Perhaps one day we'll believe that managers - well Warney anyway! - know best!

If I remember none of us were keen on Emmanuel when he first came - and I'd have him back like a shot now!

Indeed!
I remember an interview with PW shortly after our Wembley triumph(!) in which he said he would love to have Emmanuel back but didn't think there was much chance - followed by - if I was Hirsty I wouldn't let him out of my sight!
Now he's playing in league one!

I can only guess that Ipswich were very late deciding he could go out on loan. ( The old boy network obviously wasn't working!)

No, the lad was obviously happy in a Millers shirt and you'd think you'd want your players to be happy wouldn't you. I can't understand why they aren't playing him themselves anyway to be honest.