mandy confesses .... | Vital Football

mandy confesses ....

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
Senior Labour figures have been reluctant to concede they deliberately engineered the influx of migrants who have transformed communities over the past decade.

But, at a rally for the Blairite think-tank Progress, Lord Mandelson said: ‘In 2004 when as a Labour government, we were not only welcoming people to come into this country to work, we were sending out search parties for people and encouraging them, in some cases, to take up work in this country.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324112/Immigrants-We-sent-search-parties-to-come--hard-Britons-work-says-Mandelson.html#ixzz2TFg3DlpS

so now thanks to labour we have a generation of brits who struggle or dont want to work, whilst they stood back and let this happen ... and yet people are stupid enough to keep voting for them.

it really does beggers belief

I get my windscreen done for free, nearly every lunchtime, at the lights by Perry Barr dog track.

The only downside is that girls that do it are proper rough, and can get quite het up if you dont acknowledge the service!

Still cant complain, it's a free service and I guess is Labour giving something back for destroying the NHS and sending loads of our soldiers to their deaths in someone elses illegal war.

Fair play to them.

Yin and yang of politics Jim, sounds like you have come out at least equal but probably a winner really!

Just reading the quotes and ignoring the rest of the Daily Mail bullshit, it seems that Mandy is talking about a labour shortage under Blair and bringing in people to work because the economy needed them.

Don't you dare start to de-Daily-Mail-erise stuff BB.

I do think this country is too full though, not a colour or origin thing, just an over population thing!

I do also think, for someone to live in another country, (any country) they should be able to speak the language. I don't agree with all the dole forms etc being produced in all the different languages and don't think (?) many or any other countries do this?! (But that is without checking and just having heard that on the radio in a debate!)

James06 - 14/5/2013 09:39

Yep BB, the powerful economy that Maggie built and Blair sent bust.

Ah yes, I remember the days well. Mass unemployment and industry shattered.

We refer to them as the good old days.

:17: :17:

The Fear - 14/5/2013 09:41

Don't you dare start to de-Daily-Mail-erise stuff BB.

I do think this country is too full though, not a colour or origin thing, just an over population thing!

I do also think, for someone to live in another country, (any country) they should be able to speak the language. I don't agree with all the dole forms etc being produced in all the different languages and don't think (?) many or any other countries do this?! (But that is without checking and just having heard that on the radio in a debate!)

How racist!!

Mandleson is the worst kind of politician in my view and anything he says should be taken with a large pinch of salt.

The Fear - 14/5/2013 09:42

James06 - 14/5/2013 09:39

Yep BB, the powerful economy that Maggie built and Blair sent bust.

Ah yes, I remember the days well. Mass unemployment and industry shattered.

That's it mate, and then Maggie got into power. Thank goodness!!

hmmmm I'll keep my political views to myself lest I get into a war of words and that won't do anyone any good. Politics and religion are the biggest causes of war in this world. Maybe the way to resolve that would be to just send the politicians and religious zealots to the front line and let them shoot each other so the rest of us can get on with our lives.

Your 'fight them on the beaches' speeches make me despair
'Cause if there's one thing we can guarantee is you will not he there

Bit disappointed in this thread.

I thought it was Mandy confessing all, you know, the one from the Barry Manilow song.

sirdennis - 14/5/2013 14:47

Mandleson is the worst kind of politician in my view and anything he says should be taken with a large pinch of salt.

And a large flame thrower... pointing in his direction..

The Fear - 14/5/2013 11:35

Bit disappointed in this thread.

I thought it was Mandy confessing all, you know, the one from the Barry Manilow song.

Barry Manilow? I thought it was a Westlife song that one?

#showingyourage

:56: