Mancs team bus | Vital Football

Mancs team bus

Walthamstow wanderer

Alert Team
Staff member
Surely this can't go un punished . Are UEFA looking into this . In my opinion the Scouse should be kicked out of the competition . This cannot have been a spur of the moment assault on the players and was clearly planned and co -ordinated . If teams cannot go to away games un hindered and in peace , what's the point . I'm obviously not a fan of either team/club but this is football for crying out loud .

anyone know what made the bus not roadworthy after? I know what's happening in the video would be intimidating but as it's toughened glass not sure what damage beer cans would do to make it unusable...

Liverpool, sadly, deserved to be thrown out of the competition for this.

But UEFA haven't got the balls to do what needs to be done.

Liverpool, sadly, deserved to be thrown out of the competition for this.

But UEFA haven't got the balls to do what needs to be done.

If they don't do it after this Ex, it sends out a message that "fans" can do and get away with absolutely anything .
The players must have been terrified , not knowing what was coming next.
I was on a coach at the infamous away game with Feyenord back in the 70s when the coach got attacked, stoned and turned on its side as we were trying to escape out of the clubs car park . Being stuck inside , not being able to defend yourself is not something I ever want to re-live. Kicking the windows out and trying to escape is also not to be recommended.
As I said , I am not a fan of city by any stretch of the imagination , but I felt for the players . That is no way to prepare for a game of football. Liverscouse should be ashamed that they have morons like that "supporting " their club

I couldn't believe the result, but seeing later what went on beforehand it's no surprise that the City players weren't in the right frame of mind for the match. The red-scouse fans did a job on them I reckon but no doubt they'll get away with it. #victims.

Apparently the case won't be heard until May 31st which is after the final. The fans involved are scum. Liverpool as a club will have to do more to protect the opponents in future. The road approach will have to be cleared at a certain time to allow safe passage.

What would be excellent is for City to beat Pool 10-0 on the return leg.

Apparently the case won't be heard until May 31st which is after the final. The fans involved are scum. Liverpool as a club will have to do more to protect the opponents in future. The road approach will have to be cleared at a certain time to allow safe passage.
As far as I am aware , every team bus is met by the home supporters who offer up boos and jeers. Just as they do during every game from the terraces . This has gone on since players stopped taking buses , taxis and driving themselves to the game .
Why should the scouse have to take security measures. It's madness if they have morons as followers of the club . They should have a sanction against them like points being deducted or being thrown out of a competion, and this should be done straight away, not wait until after the final . These scum have already given their team an unfair advantage

I don't understand why the bindippers have been have been charged over the assault on the Mancs bus and Guardiola has been charged over what he said to the ref and that he continued to contact the pitch side staff in the second half ,but both charges won't be heard until may 31st. What punishment can be handed out then . Bindippers shouldn't be in the competition