Manchester United v Manchester City - 8.00pm BST Wednesday 24th April 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Manchester United v Manchester City - 8.00pm BST Wednesday 24th April 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
The Taggart Piffle PreambleTo say that the delight of the Stretford fans was ecstatic when City lost to Spurs on the away goal rule and while they may be grinning from ear to ear that City will not will everything this season, but the truth is, it will be yet another season that Stretford will get a pain in the neck looking up the table to see us finish above them no matter what happens between now and the end of the season in a few weeks time. As for City the facts are quite clear, winning is the only option, I cannot see Liverpool dropping any more points this season which means City will have to have the perfect record to win the title and a win away to the Club who play their home games just outside Manchester (and have done so for at least a hundred years) will bring the smile back to many City fans who over the decades have been ridiculed by the red side of Greater Manchester.

Full Time and Part One done and dusted but not without its scary moments and not without the cost to personnel Kevin de Bruyne and Sergio Aguero

City Team News
out- Bravo , De Bruyne
doubtful - Mendy, Fernandinho, Aguero

United Team News
bring it on

Match Officials
Referee:
Andre Marriner
Assistants: Scott Ledger, Simon Long
Fourth official: Craig Pawson

next
Burnley
burnley-png.ashx

Sunday 28th April Premier League 14:05 BST

Last edited:
I wonder if Oily will get a big reaction from his team on Wednesday night.
They're at home, with their usual Chinese and Japanese tourists, plus the trainloads of London rags.
Or, are they so bad we'll slaughter them anyway.
:hmmm:

Well they will have had a rollicking and be.in front of their 'loyal' fans but it is whether they care enough.

They're at home, with their usual Chinese and Japanese tourists, plus the trainloads of London rags.
He's already gotten a reaction, laying down and playing dead.

Mebdy's fitness is a real enigma
Yes it's a worry. I'm beginning to think we were sold a dud. Not in the playing sense, I think he's terrific, but he seems to be one of those who can never stay fit for long enough.

Joe loves us, the fans, but he has a beef with the club, so it will be interesting to see how he does.

There is bound to be a reaction from them, we will see.

We are in trouble now, apparently, James Milner will be supporting Stretford on Wednesday. (and they wonder why the fans boo him)