Manchester United v Aston Villa Saturday 25th September 12.30pm K.O | Page 3 | Vital Football

Manchester United v Aston Villa Saturday 25th September 12.30pm K.O

Ronaldo to take it yes - he wants to be top scorer but
I meant who falls over their own feet to win it or will they get one each?
We can't risk playing Luiz with those two & their ref of choice can we?

I'm forecasting 2 nil to the ref, 2 penalties to them and 2 VAR 'offsides' against Watkins little finger

Could be any of the cheating bastards. Apart from blues this lot are my most hated club. Anyone who has a connection go the 90s/early 00s man United team is someone I'll never warm to.

Could be any of the cheating bastards. Apart from blues this lot are my most hated club. Anyone who has a connection go the 90s/early 00s man United team is someone I'll never warm to.

Exactly the same opinion as 99.9% of non-Man U plastics.
I wonder if they still get "Fergie Time."

While we are talking about hating Manchester United let's not forget about the Brummie Reds group.

If I remember correctly they are nothing more than total lowlife knuckledraggers.

I've always had a strong dislike for them and MU fans in general.

Oh, how I would love to beat this lot on Saturday.

Just been into Red Cafe. Whilst I detest them it's comforting seeing thread titles like "Phil Jones Future" and people arguing and tying themselves up in knots on this subject. Get a life.

Just been into Red Cafe. Whilst I detest them it's comforting seeing thread titles like "Phil Jones Future" and people arguing and tying themselves up in knots on this subject. Get a life.

Phil Jones doesn't have a future in football. He injures himself getting out of his car.

Play like we have being playing the last few games and there's no reason we can't beat them.

Apart from all the other reasons of course.

If we play like we did vs Chelsea in the prem and the Efl cup and convert the chances we create, we can beat United inspite of Penaldo and Penandes. However, I think we are still two seasons away from playing consistently like we did vs Chelsea.

If we play like we did vs Chelsea in the prem and the Efl cup and convert the chances we create, we can beat United inspite of Penaldo and Penandes. However, I think we are still two seasons away from playing consistently like we did vs Chelsea.
I don't think we are even that far away.
We just need a long run with no god dam fooking injuries.
I'm happy for this season to be a little experimental and a season of bonding but I fully expect next year to be a real top 6 push. If we can avoid stupid injuries and mancity coming in for our players.