Manchester United v Aston Villa Saturday 25th September 12.30pm K.O | Page 42 | Vital Football

Manchester United v Aston Villa Saturday 25th September 12.30pm K.O

Aston Villa fans unfortunately didn't see the best of Peter Crouch during his spell at Villa Park all those years ago, but with a solid playing career under his belt, he's extremely suited to the more entertaining media role he's taken on having hung his boots up and writing in his column for the Daily Mail this week, it seems a certain moment from our weekend's action with Manchester United at Old Trafford tickled him.
https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...villan-loved-weekend-antics-from-this-legend/

I think you’ll find that this was indeed a goal. Now bare with me because it gets quite technical.

If you go to the results page you will see that Aston Villa actually win that game 1-0, which is quite a big clue. But this is where it gets a bit tricky - compare the league tables from last week with the latest league table and you will (by simple arithmetic) find that Aston Villa have been awarded 3 points whereas Manchester Utd haven’t. This backs up the initial findings of the on field officials and indeed the subsequent review by VAR officials.

Also there was a little bit of jiz in my pants after the game - which is also a clear indicator that it was in fact a goal.

Keep grinning fellow Villans :utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv:

Last edited: