Manchester United May Ask MCFC To Ground Share | Vital Football

Manchester United May Ask MCFC To Ground Share

It's happened before, due to foreign intervention ;)
I don't think it's likely to happen, though. They're always hamstrung with the location.
When I go to Warrington or Widnes, I always try to avert my gaze.

Can you imagine their fans there, they would wreck the place.

However because we are not going to lower ourselves, of course they can use our ground, if they pay for the damage caused by their fans and the home and away matches for the deby City get to use the home dressing room on both occasions and other things that I just cannot think of this very minute.

I am not a fan of inviting the scum into trash the place. Can you imagine the damage they will cause? As BD has suggested Wembley might be the better option being closer to their fan base. It will be available after Spurs depart.

If they want somewhere in the northeast perhaps they should consider sharing with the Neville brothers at Salford City FC? Or maybe Anfield?

I know that it's a bit of a running joke about Utd's fans not living in the city,but what percentage of them who go to home games live in Manchester compared to Citys?

I know that it's a bit of a running joke about Utd's fans not living in the city,but what percentage of them who go to home games live in Manchester compared to Citys?

No way of knowing for sure with them, season ticket holders can be counted but, the big games aside, a lot of them season tickets end up with supporters clubs who flog them to foreign fans. I've been in Dublin airport on mornings that U****d are playing at home and the place is flooded with them.

I agree, No way of knowing nad because of the bigger fan base I would say there are more Stretford fans living in manchester than City fans, however I bet there are more Manchester based City fans who actually go to games than Stretfords who are most armchair fans. My eldest brother being one, who over a good few decades has never actually watched them live