Manchester United-Manchester City League (Carabao) Cup Semi Final Post Match Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Manchester United-Manchester City League (Carabao) Cup Semi Final Post Match Thread

I was also impressed by the way the £90m+ man was made to look ordinary. There was one incident where he twice tried and failed to foul Stonesy who simply shrugged him off and glided away from him :clap:

I was also impressed by the way the £90m+ man was made to look ordinary. There was one incident where he twice tried and failed to foul Stonesy who simply shrugged him off and glided away from him :clap:
The POG having been picked in the front 3 to fit him in did nothing all game, he was so poor our RB spent much time as a midfielder, leaving Stonesy to mop him up as required.

Also played out of the game and forced to shoot from distance most of the game was Penandes, they kept him well away from the diving area.

Just a note on Olex Zinchenko, I read one of the rag papers who marked him only 6 commenting that Rashford was causing him nightmares (not the exact words but close enough) I have watched the game twice now and noted that Rashford only got the better of Olex once and that was when Dias dived in to block the shot, otherwise no problems and it was rashnaldo himself who had to move positions to find a way through

Also played out of the game and forced to shoot from distance most of the game was Penandes, they kept him well away from the diving area.

Just a note on Olex Zinchenko, I read one of the rag papers who marked him only 6 commenting that Rashford was causing him nightmares (not the exact words but close enough) I have watched the game twice now and noted that Rashford only got the better of Olex once and that was when Dias dived in to block the shot, otherwise no problems and it was rashnaldo himself who had to move positions to find a way through

Rose tinted glasses....

Just been watching the second half this afternoon - JoMU were simply not at the races. City wanted it more whereas the rags simply thought they just had to turn up. Pogba & Fernandes were MIA also.

I especially liked the “it is yet another semi final failure for Olly Gunnar Solskaier...” which made me smile :lol: