Manchester United-Manchester City EFL (Carabao) Cup Semi Final 1 Post Match Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Manchester United-Manchester City EFL (Carabao) Cup Semi Final 1 Post Match Thread

82273475_1724098864393179_3221958747471478784_n.jpg

Shocking scenes at Old Trafford as stewards force Man United fans to stay until full-time.

A late afterthought - what a pity Neville wasn't co-commentator on Tuesday.
The way he was so enthusiastic about United's display in the first half of the Etihad derby, a comparison with ours at OT would've been illuminating.

I too wondered what it would have been like listening to him banging on about "City's defensive problems" as he watched his club being shown a footballing lesson. It must grate with him every single day that Guardiola is coaching City and not JoMU. Every single day.

Fantastic.

I did notice though that Mr Tyler was still showing respect to his BFF by being generally deprecating about City and less than enthusiastic when the JoMU defences were breached.

What a refreshing change to hear pundits clearly and unequivocally outlining the depth of the problems facing JoMU - unlike so many here who skirt around the issues on instructions from the broadcasters for fear of alienating rag subscribers.

You know, it hurt last month to get beaten by this hollowed out version of a club and their mediocre team........but the way in which they were despatched last Tuesday coupled with the deafening silence of their oh so gobby fans has gone some way to healing that open wound.

We just need to make sure we finish the job in three weeks time. No mercy.

We could have Laporte starting and Sane coming off the berti - 3-0 would do me, 6-1 on aggregate has a familiar ring to it.

I am a little reluctant for a player who wants to leave, to have any part in this team, because is commitment would be questionable at best
I suppose it depends on his character Buzz. We’ll soon see, hopefully.
If he is not a grade A arsehole, great. If he is, drop him.