Manchester United-Manchester City EFL (Carabao) Cup Semi Final 1 Post Match Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Manchester United-Manchester City EFL (Carabao) Cup Semi Final 1 Post Match Thread

I would stick him on the subs bench and use him as a last minute desperate change
Fair enough, but I would hope Pep gives him a “pep” talk and gives him a chance to be a part of a successful second half of the season. I‘m all for giving the benefit of the doubt. None of us knows his reasons for wanting to go back to Germany. Am I being soft? :giggle:

Fair enough, but I would hope Pep gives him a “pep” talk and gives him a chance to be a part of a successful second half of the season. I‘m all for giving the benefit of the doubt. None of us knows his reasons for wanting to go back to Germany. Am I being soft? :giggle:
Just a gut feeling, but I don't think he's a team player. If we have to shift him, we better get paid.

Just a gut feeling, but I don't think he's a team player. If we have to shift him, we better get paid.
Sane's attitude has always been suspect, in my opinion. I had hoped that he'd mature a bit, as he's one of the best in the world on his day.

Am I right in thinking his partner is ten years older than him? And his mum is his agent? Hmmmm.

I really don't like it when a player delays signing a new contract in order to squeeze a few more millions of pounds out of the club. I'm of the 'if you don't like it here, then bugger off sharpish' mentality.

Sane's attitude has always been suspect, in my opinion. I had hoped that he'd mature a bit, as he's one of the best in the world on his day.

Am I right in thinking his partner is ten years older than him? And his mum is his agent? Hmmmm.

I really don't like it when a player delays signing a new contract in order to squeeze a few more millions of pounds out of the club. I'm of the 'if you don't like it here, then bugger off sharpish' mentality.

H. He definitely needs to grow a pair.

Probably difficult when they probably keep telling him that he is "better than that" and "bigger than City" ........I fear that have gotten inside his head and have turned him away from our club. Shame. He had great potential to grow under Pep's tutelage.
That's the difference between truly great players, ,i.e. KDB, and players that listen to the wrong people. He might never reach his full potential, and only offer glimpses. It's hard work to be the best, and I just don't see that drive in him.

That's the difference between truly great players, ,i.e. KDB, and players that listen to the wrong people. He might never reach his full potential, and only offer glimpses. It's hard work to be the best, and I just don't see that drive in him.

At his best he can be devastating......but I think his work ethic lets him down with Pep and (I am guessing) being the 'apple of his mother's eye' I have a suspicion that he doesn't take too well to being told he needs to work harder. Mum probably doesn't want that nasty Pep always on at him.....

At his best he can be devastating......but I think his work ethic lets him down with Pep and (I am guessing) being the 'apple of his mother's eye' I have a suspicion that he doesn't take too well to being told he needs to work harder. Mum probably doesn't want that nasty Pep always on at him.....
Is there no father figure? That would explain a lot.