Manchester City will bid a fond and emotional farewell to legendary striker Sergio Aguero | Page 2 | Vital Football

Manchester City will bid a fond and emotional farewell to legendary striker Sergio Aguero

Lovely seeing him come off the berti to bag a brace against the toffeemen from Goodison. He's been a bit out of sorts this season, almost a forgotten man at times but there he was, bringing it all flooding back with two marvellously taken 'strikes'. Obviously next season the laws of the ex dictate that Barca will knock us out in the quarter finals, probably with Kun netting a Panenka in injury time but first we have a job to do. Will he be part of it on Saturday, on to stretch his legs for five minutes or so once we're three up, who knows, but it would be nice.

Lovely seeing him come off the berti to bag a brace against the toffeemen from Goodison. He's been a bit out of sorts this season, almost a forgotten man at times but there he was, bringing it all flooding back with two marvellously taken 'strikes'. Obviously next season the laws of the ex dictate that Barca will knock us out in the quarter finals, probably with Kun netting a Panenka in injury time but first we have a job to do. Will he be part of it on Saturday, on to stretch his legs for five minutes or so once we're three up, who knows, but it would be nice.
I would start him in the final, but this will not happen. Good luck to Kun, which ever Club he turns up at.

I would start him in the final, but this will not happen. Good luck to Kun, which ever Club he turns up at.
You never know JK we have played Chelsea 3 times this season and on no occasion with a main striker, SA10 appears to be in form and up for it, but if the peppers are to be believed, there is bad blood between Pep and Sergio and if that is the case he has no chance.

You never know JK we have played Chelsea 3 times this season and on no occasion with a main striker, SA10 appears to be in form and up for it, but if the peppers are to be believed, there is bad blood between Pep and Sergio and if that is the case he has no chance.
Augero started against Chelsea in PL last meeting . Moreover we have played with both strikers Jesus and Kun in that game and still lost . So it’s up to guardiola strategy.

There will be no sentimentality from Pep for sure. I am expecting the False Nine with KDB in that role.

Augero started against Chelsea in PL last meeting . Moreover we have played with both strikers Jesus and Kun in that game and still lost . So it’s up to guardiola strategy.

I forgot about that, senior moment blotted out with that missed penalty, which according to SA10 himself was that he had studied Mendy and that was the only way to beat him, how wrong he was when a Franny Lee type pen beats them all.

There will be no sentimentality from Pep for sure. I am expecting the False Nine with KDB in that role.

I agree, but things pop into my head about pep and he may just go with a back three of Stones Dias and Laporte, but this is going to be a hard 'Beat the Pep'