Manchester City will bid a fond and emotional farewell to legendary striker Sergio Aguero | Vital Football

Manchester City will bid a fond and emotional farewell to legendary striker Sergio Aguero

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
The Club have official announced that Sergio will leave the Club in the Summer.

personally I am gutted, but there is no room nowadays for sentimentality at Manchester City and we have seen over the last few years a number of Club Legends leave the Club. I would think that City's Chairman will make a special award to our greatest ever goal scorer.

City to bid emotional farewell to Club legend Sergio Aguero this summer (mancity.com)

see...... Sergio Aguero: Made in Argentina (mancity.com)

Watch......... Sergio Aguero's record-breaking 178 City goals (mancity.com)

Horrible news but it was inevitable. He isn’t immortal.
I will never, ever forget what a magnificent player he is. What makes me sick is that his greatness was never lauded in this country as it should have been, purely because he played for us.

Known this was coming - the end of a truly magnificent era and a fabulous legacy. He gave me one of the most memorable and ecsta moments of my life and for that I am forever grateful. Time and circumstances have robbed him of the final year he would have desired but that will not taint his legacy.

My one disappointment is ....where were all the accolades when he was [perfoming so well during his career at City? To all the pundits who will now be appearing to sing his praises.....explain why he only made the PL Team of the Season once in his career. But ultimately I don’t care about them - we know what he meant to City fans and after all is said and done that is what matter most.

Fully expected him to leave at the end of the season, Pep clearly doesn't see him as being part of whatever masterplan he is brewing for the future, one which hopefully includes bringing in Haaland Jnr and not playing Ferme La Port as a deep lying centre forward.

He's been brilliant for us, but upwards and onwards - hope Fodinho inherits his #10 jersey for next term.

This last para says it all

''As for City fans, when it comes to Agüero, it was always love. From when he first stepped onto the Etihad pitch to the curtain call they all dread. Perhaps they will know when that fateful moment will come. Perhaps they won’t realise they were in the good old days until they have left them. But it doesn’t matter. Sergio Agüero was always love at first sight''.

Gracias por los recuerdos kun Agueró por elegir jugar para el Manchester City, convirtiéndose en nuestro mejor goleador y en particular para ese gol.Te echaremos de menos con una camiseta de la ciudad y te deseamos lo mejor para el futuro.