Manchester City v West Ham Utd, - KO- 7.30pm GMT Wednesday 19th February 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 4 | Vital Football

Manchester City v West Ham Utd, - KO- 7.30pm GMT Wednesday 19th February 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

OZ is suspended, Aguero doubtful, Sterling hamstring Kenny, not sure why you have dropped Bernardo/David Silva

Did it quickly in a rushed attempt to regain some sort of normality in the circus that our season has become. Silva is in the XI, Merlin has not been at the races this season so not under starters orders for this one. I'll stick with Kun, so . . .

Ederson, Walker, Sick Note, thelegendthatis... Laporte, F25, Red Kev, Gundogan, Silva, Sergio, Mahrez.

Time to gird our loins, Don the tin hats and face the music.

As we return to the actual action rather than the off field politics, we will need to dip deeply into our reserves of fortitude and resilience to withstand the tsunami of partisan noise and sanctimonious vitriol from the football media as it rises again each time we play. I may have to watch with the sound off tonight as I am not sure I can stomach Martin Tyler mentioning “UEFA ban” and “FFP” every other sentence.

Time to gird our loins, Don the tin hats and face the music.

As we return to the actual action rather than the off field politics, we will need to dip deeply into our reserves of fortitude and resilience to withstand the tsunami of partisan noise and sanctimonious vitriol from the football media as it rises again each time we play. I may have to watch with the sound off tonight as I am not sure I can stomach Martin Tyler mentioning “UEFA ban” and “FFP” every other sentence.
I am certain our players will circle the wagons and give a good account of themselves, Martin can stick his negative comments were the sun don't shine as far as I am concerned.

I am certain our players will circle the wagons and give a good account of themselves, Martin can stick his negative comments were the sun don't shine as far as I am concerned.
Keep it up JK.........it helps me move from Pit of Despair back into my Belligerent Optimism place 👍🏻

I don't think Tyler will be on duty tonight.
He covered games on Saturday and Monday, but, given the events of the past few days, maybe he will. We'll see.

It's been raining all day in Bury, and will do so for the rest of.
There's slight breezes from time to time, so hopefully not that much of an effect tonight.

official.
XI: Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Mendy, Rodrigo, D. Silva (c), De Bruyne, Bernardo, Jesus, Aguero.

SUBS: Bravo, Stones, Cancelo, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez.