Manchester City v Schalke04 - UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg - Tues, 12th March 2019 - KO. 8:00 PM UK Time. Preview and MDT | Page 14 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Schalke04 - UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg - Tues, 12th March 2019 - KO. 8:00 PM UK Time. Preview and MDT

From the BBC
Chris Bevan
I was here at the start of the year when City beat Rotherham of the Championship 7-0 in the FA Cup and also when they beat Burton of League One 9-0 in the Carabao Cup a few days later. Both of those teams put up more of a fight than Schalke.
Burton had four shots, Rotherham seven. The German side have had two efforts at goal, and two touches inside City's area.

From the BBC
Chris Bevan
I was here at the start of the year when City beat Rotherham of the Championship 7-0 in the FA Cup and also when they beat Burton of League One 9-0 in the Carabao Cup a few days later. Both of those teams put up more of a fight than Schalke.
Burton had four shots, Rotherham seven. The German side have had two efforts at goal, and two touches inside City's area.
Yea! Well done! :clap: Who needs BD:grinning:

It is utterly risible, completely unprofessional and has to be against the rules surely. They wouldn't have done that had it been on a knife edge so to do it because the score is so one sided makes no sense.

Risible indeed.

Although imagine if there had been a serious injury, a booking for a city player etc - but yes, maybe just the obligatory three minutes.

Job done, made far too easy for us. Who do we want next? I always want the Rags, just to put them in their rightful place, a few steps behind.