Manchester City v Norwich City- Premier League Post Match thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Norwich City- Premier League Post Match thread

1st, 2nd & 4th goals…..all resulted directly from his Gabriel Jesus crossing the ball with his first touch when put through the defence. Each time the defenders were chasing back and facing towards their own goal - never a situation which defenders enjoy.

A complete contrast to the actions normally taken by Mahrez in those situations where he almost invariably chooses to turn back inside onto his favoured left foot And by which time the defenders have regained their ground and their positioning.

Just in. Stuck on the car park for ages, and once away, no problems. Strange to see what the hold up was.

A super seat up in the Gods, I'll have a look at the MDT later, but Norwich were poor today, barely got over the half way line, and kept giving the ball away.

A little luck with the first two goals, and I can't for the life of me see what was wrong with the Torres disallowed goal, although I suspect Krul switched off expecting a whistle.

Strerling's was the best of the lot for me, a trademark City goal under Pep, although three great opportunities had been worked down the left by Cancelo among others, that weren't taken - I'd expect a Kane to have had a HT this afternoon.

All in all, no complaints, a clean sheet, and five goals.

just volume of traffic, as simple as that, 58k leaving one place creates havoc for a couple of hours

A top performance from the lads today, great to see a full house. We are still all locked up at the arse end of this crazy World.
Jesus for me worked his little socks off and was very effective out wide, Gundog was tops and a few flashes from Jack. Our defence was solid with nothing to worry about. So, 3 points on the board, onward and upward.