Manchester City v Norwich City- Premier League Post Match thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Norwich City- Premier League Post Match thread

GJ9 was excellent, hope he gets amongst the goals sooner rather than later.

Good to see Palmer get a few minutes under his belt.

Relief after failing to score in our last three matches. Upwards and onwards.

A post in the Rolling Results 21/22 page 45 #898 refers (Southampton-United).

I thought I'd relate my experiences yesterday.
My sister had her ticket loaded on her mobile, while I had a print at home paper ticket as my mobile is basic, and can't support this new method.

The impression given by a video on the OS was to hold your phone over the scanner, and it would admit you; however, she was told by a steward to click on a symbol in the right top corner of her phone, and then scroll down for the QR box code, and then present her phone - I think this worked the second time.

I entered the paper ticket in the appropriate slot, but it didn't seem to work - a different steward took the ticket off me, proceeded to unfold it, and then the scanner turned green to permit entry, a few seconds later.

Either a huge delayed reaction, or, I suspect more likely, a scan using a master card.
Which ever way, no real delay, but something to keep an eye on this coming Saturday.

Plenty of posts on Blue Moon by fans about failures and delays, so very much a work in progress.

Just catching up with the game replay now (we had family around all day yesterday) …….have only seen about 20 mins so far but already once again my appreciation of Ederson’s distribution has gone up another notch. Compared to Krul it is another level………and another reason why it is so important becasue it allows City to retain possession more often.

I always used to think that when Hart was between the sticks he would be better off hoofing the ball into touch directly as we would have more chance of getting the ball back from an opposition throw in than from his inaccurate kick outs…

Just catching up with the game replay now (we had family around all day yesterday) …….have only seen about 20 mins so far but already once again my appreciation of Ederson’s distribution has gone up another notch. Compared to Krul it is another level………and another reason why it is so important becasue it allows City to retain possession more often.

I always used to think that when Hart was between the sticks he would be better off hoofing the ball into touch directly as we would have more chance of getting the ball back from an opposition throw in than from his inaccurate kick outs…

The past is another country, they do things differently there and Hart belongs to a bygone era when a goalkeepers main task was to try and catch the ball whenever it came towards them.

I was sorry for Hart when Pep dumped him, but Pep is ruthless and gets what he wants. For me Joe had 2 issues, long range shots to his left and poor, slow distribution with the pill in hand, and yet he is still doing ok in Scotland and has plenty of medals to show his grand children.

I was sorry for Hart when Pep dumped him, but Pep is ruthless and gets what he wants. For me Joe had 2 issues, long range shots to his left and poor, slow distribution with the pill in hand, and yet he is still doing ok in Scotland and has plenty of medals to show his grand children.

the shots to the left hand side of the goal, when highlighted was something that all clubs took advantage of, but we always complained regarding his distribution but he still won us some trophies, I wonder had Pep had him at a younger age whether he would have improved him as a keeper