Manchester City v Liverpool™FC Community Shield - Sunday 4th August 2019- Wembley Stadium KO 3.00pm BST. Preview andMDT | Vital Football

Manchester City v Liverpool™FC Community Shield - Sunday 4th August 2019- Wembley Stadium KO 3.00pm BST. Preview andMDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
The seasons opening friendly game at the Wembley Stadium brings together the two protagonists of last season, unfortunately, City by using the term Fourmidables' have made this into a Trophy game (Yes I know there is a Trophy) but it really is a friendly game in the loosest sense of the word.

Should City win, then it will be classed as a friendly, should Liverpool™ FC win then expect loads of warning shots across the tops of back pages of newspapers.

I suspect that neither side will have their full squad available but the game should be full of goals and controversy.

City Team News - out Mendy
Other City Team news - (Maybe) out or on the Berti - Aguero, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Ederson, Jesus, Mahrez

Klipperty Klopperty© will want to win this one to keep their quintuplet hopes alive, but one suspects that like last season they will fall in the early rounds of the domestic trophies to concentrate on what should be rightfully theirs, because as we all know

1. they only lost one game
2. we let the grass grow
3. we painted wider lines
4. they only lost one game
5. we should be docked points and be banned from playing ever again
6. we have already won it before
7. they only lost one game
8. we are only a Fantasy Football team
9. Too windy

Possible starters
Bravo
Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko
Rodri
Sterling, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Silva, Sané

latest odds:- City 11/10 Draw 11/4 Liverpool™ 13/5

Last edited:
I can't see any pre-season absentees being anywhere near the team until probably a couple of games into the new season.
Are they even back yet?

I
The seasons opening friendly game at the Wembley Stadium brings together the two protagonists of last season, unfortunately, City by using the term Fourmidables' have made this into a Trophy game (Yes I know there is a Trophy) but it really is a friendly game in the loosest sense of the word.

Should City win, then it will be classed as a friendly, should Liverpool™ FC win then expect loads of warning shots across the tops of back pages of newspapers.

I suspect that neither side will have their full squad available but the game should be full of goals and controversy.

City Team News - out Mendy
Other City Team news - (Maybe) out or on the Berti - Aguero, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Ederson, Jesus, Mahrez

Klipperty Klopperty© will want to win this one to keep their quintuplet hopes alive, but one suspects that like last season they will fall in the early rounds of the domestic trophies to concentrate on what should be rightfully theirs, because as we all know

1. they only lost one game
2. we let the grass grow
3. we painted wider lines
4. they only lost one game
5. we should be docked points and be banned from playing ever again
6. we have already won it before
7. they only lost one game
8. we are only a Fantasy Football team
9. Too windy

Possible starters
Bravo
Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko
Rodri
Sterling, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Silva, Sané

latest odds:- City 11/10 Draw 11/4 Liverpool™ 13/5

Good to see you are using the patented name, we don't want to get sued.:grinning::LOL:

I can't see any pre-season absentees being anywhere near the team until probably a couple of games into the new season.
Are they even back yet?

Colin, we only have 7 days before the start of the season, I expected them back this week and it would be ideal to give them a run out for a few minutes if possible

Feck. BT have got the game and I am unsubscribed as you may know.
I will sit on here for the erudite and informative commentary of BE. :slap:
Or, if I'm lucky, Col! :thumbup:

I would listen to the commentary on Radio 5 live or from the OS and join us all here, however I think it is disgraceful that it is on pay for view anyway
Absolutely.
:censor:
I'll stick to commentary on here as I get angry with the biased, pro-dippers on the radio.

Go to the OS on the day.... choose match centre .... then when there it should give you an option to listen..

I will be here on Sunday and will be able to guide you to it, when the time comes.