Manchester City v Leeds United - Saturday 10th April 2021 -12:30 GMT - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 10 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Leeds United - Saturday 10th April 2021 -12:30 GMT - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

I don't think Pep did..... whatever he says with a strong lead in the league he had one strong eye on Wednesday's game which is poised on a knife edge. He took a chance, went for the three points as always and we whiffed it.

What price Sterling's BIG miss immediately before they scored?

Yes, that was poor, and summed up this game completely.

I don't think Pep did..... whatever he says with a strong lead in the league he had one strong eye on Wednesday's game which is poised on a knife edge. He took a chance, went for the three points as always and we whiffed it.

What price Sterling's BIG miss immediately before they scored?

the number of players he played who had not had a game for ages, but that is football, he played the team that he thought could win it, but we wasted a number of chances, so it is hibernation until later in the week when i pop my head above:tank: ground

the number of players he played who had not had a game for ages, but that is football, he played the team that he thought could win it, but we wasted a number of chances, so it is hibernation until later in the week when i pop my head above:tank: ground
Pep loves to state, take it one game at a time. Clearly he picked for the next game, if we had won he would be a genius, but somehow we lost, very tough for fans, we have given the Rags a sniff

I remember a game vs Villa a few years back, we battered them and lost due to failure to take chances, just the same in this game. We had about 30 shots and lost, hard to take.
The game at the top level is about the finest of margins.....which Pep states over and over again.

Who knows what might have happened .....but when Sterling missed that HUGE chance Pep would point to those fine margins.

Sterling has been off the boil for some time now. He won't start Wednesday.....

He did not get much wrong really...... he could point to the fact that the players he picked created chances .....but they squandered them and that is where the game was lost.