Manchester City v Leeds United - Saturday 10th April 2021 -12:30 GMT - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Manchester City v Leeds United - Saturday 10th April 2021 -12:30 GMT - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
"I'm going to make a predictionit could go either way." Rob Atkinson
Pep Guardiola says that we have to win 4 matches to be sure of the title and new comers Leeds United are one of those clubs that can beat any team on their day.
Pep Guardiola has a great respect for the Leeds United Coach Marcelo Bielsa and his style of football which has ensured that Leeds will retain their Premier League status for next season having already reached the bench mark that most of look for to ensure safety and Leeds United have done well to reach that goal with a number of games still to be played.
In the head to head City are only slightly ahead with 40 wins to 37 with 18 draws in the 95 League matches we have played each other and so it could be another tight encounter Leeds having the week off whilst City were engaged in a tough match against Dortmund.
Midfield duo Michael Brown and Kevin Horlock will be special guests for our We’re Not Really Here live show and will join presenter Natalie Pike in the studio.

City Team News
There were no apparent injuries in the midweek game and the only thing of note is that Jack Harrison who is currently on loan from City will not be in the Leeds side.

Beat the Pep
Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko
De Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo, Sterling, Foden
Jesus

Match Officials
Referee:
Andre Marriner
Assistants: Scott Ledger, Richard West
Fourth official: Peter Bankes
VAR: David Coote
Assistant VAR: Peter Kirkup.

Next
Borussia Dortmund v Manchester City, Champions League, Weds 14th April 2021 20:00 GMT

Last edited:
I do not anticipate too much trouble from Leeds, it is the game after that I am more concerned about.

City XI

Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Ake, Mendy, Fernandinho (C), Zinchenko, Bernardo, Torres, Sterling, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Walker, Dias, Gundogan, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden, Garcia

City XI

Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Ake, Mendy, Fernandinho (C), Zinchenko, Bernardo, Torres, Sterling, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Walker, Dias, Gundogan, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden, Garcia

I am really worried re this selection too many players have not played for some time.

@OptaJoe

2013 - Manchester City are set to host Leeds for a match for the first time since February 2013, a 4-0 win in the FA Cup. In the Premier League, the sides have only met at the Etihad once, a 1-1 draw in December 2003. Recommence. #MCILEE