Manchester City v Everton - Premier league:-Sat 15th December 2018, KO- 12: 30 pm (UK Time) Preview and MDT | Page 11 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Everton - Premier league:-Sat 15th December 2018, KO- 12: 30 pm (UK Time) Preview and MDT

Everyone seems to have stopped being wary of us and now attack, so it’s not surprising each game is a battle now.

I would rather teams come at us it makes us look even better.

I remember in the second half when we were playing out from the back with Everton pressing and we were passing it between the backs and the goalkeeper and Everton were closing and Eddy just cut through to Ferna and the Everton forward threw his arms down in frustration because he thought they were doing well.

If you look at JB’s stats look at the possession even though it looks as though Everton were taking us on, in effect we only let them have the ball through some very sloppy uncharacteristic play

I’m here Skoorb and I’ve said the same about Jesus :grinning:

I hope they both keep the scoring regular :thumbup:
CF's are expected to score because they are in the best spot on the park to do so. Lurk Car Koo is also under pressure to find the net. I am pleased our deputy CF has scored a brace, but still think Kun is a better finisher even at his advanced age.

I'm not sure GJ33 is quite ready to take over from Sergio anytime soon even after scoring his first league goals since August (?) yesterday. By all accounts he has been playing very well despite not scoring, but still the apprentice to the master.

I'm not sure GJ33 is quite ready to take over from Sergio anytime soon even after scoring his first league goals since August (?) yesterday. By all accounts he has been playing very well despite not scoring, but still the apprentice to the master.

Agree but then we're talking about arguably the greatest striker the PL has seen and a 21 year old. Have to add that whilst Jesus hasn't been scoring we've still maintained our 3 goal a game average when he starts over Aguero.

I wasn't at all surprised that Jesus scored a brace today. I think he's been a bit rusty, a bit lacking in confidence, and more than a tad unlucky in his recent games.

Yes, he is the apprentice to Kun the master, but I have no problem relying on him when Kun is injured.