Manchester City v Birmingham City - FA Cup 3rd Round KO-13:30 Sunday 10th January 2021 - Preview and MDT | Page 8 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Birmingham City - FA Cup 3rd Round KO-13:30 Sunday 10th January 2021 - Preview and MDT

Well third time in the space of two weeks so it’s a worry. Improving now. First time it happened she was unable to move without being sick for six hours. 😕 Am consulting with daughter in law (about to take her final doctor exams) & awaiting a call from 111
My wife has had it on occasion. Once it was a bad sinus infection, and another time it turned out she needed glasses. Sending prayers for her that is nothing serious.

Thank
My wife has had it on occasion. Once it was a bad sinus infection, and another time it turned out she needed glasses. Sending prayers for her that is nothing serious.
Thanks.
Pretty sure it's related to a loss of hearing in her left ear which began 14months ago .....which ended up as a perforated ear drum but which it has been a struggle to get her to progress due to the more pressing demands on our health services over the last year......

She is improving thankfully but we need a diagnosis.

Thank

Thanks.
Pretty sure it's related to a loss of hearing in her left ear which began 14months ago .....which ended up as a perforated ear drum but which it has been a struggle to get her to progress due to the more pressing demands on our health services over the last year......

She is improving thankfully but we need a diagnosis.
Oh yea, that would do it. That messes with your balance big time. Give her a cuddle for me.