Manchester City v Aston Villa Sunday 22nd May 2022 - 16:00 BST - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 7 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Aston Villa Sunday 22nd May 2022 - 16:00 BST - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

….and the muppet hosting the Sky pundits STILL banging on about the “Liverpool got 92 points though”…..\

FFS you have just witnessed the Champions RETAINING the title after being 0-2 down …..and you are STILL talking about the team that finished SECOND!

Honestly….There are NO Liverpool fans watching you DO NOT have to pander to them FFS

Another season in the Aldi league I'm afraid so City can rest easier,the quality of football is really good down in the fifth tier and last night's game was both exciting and nerve-racking to watch with Grimsby scoring of the very last seconds of the 96th minute:arrghh:

There's some mad money being spend down there (for fifth tier) with players on £3k a week which is insane compared to wages of old for the Conference

Anyroad m'ducks,take care and here's to next season for both of us :cheers:

Another season in the Aldi league I'm afraid so City can rest easier,the quality of football is really good down in the fifth tier and last night's game was both exciting and nerve-racking to watch with Grimsby scoring of the very last seconds of the 96th minute:arrghh:

There's some mad money being spend down there (for fifth tier) with players on £3k a week which is insane compared to wages of old for the Conference

Anyroad m'ducks,take care and here's to next season for both of us :cheers:

we were commiserating in the results thread about Notts County and I must admit that with home advantage Notts County would have the edge but not to be, we sincerely hope that the coming season you will go up without the hassle of the play-offs

I didn't look for it tbh Buzz as I didn't think that it would have got mentioned once that I had disappeared :rotfl:

Home advantage seems to be a bit of a curse in the playoffs as Halifax lost to Chesterfield tonight as well,maybe it's the expectancy of being favourites and the away team having no pressure on them,one game playoffs can be cruel and brilliant,fingers crossed for Wrexham going up as they are considered the Man City of the NL due to their spending